Sunday, February 13, 2011

things I cannot say to you..

I know there are some things about me that you don’t like.. frankly, I love you.. maybe too much.. but I’m not willing to change who I am.. ‘cause, to be honest, I love who I am, there are some things that I do not like about myself, trust me, I’m working on them.. I have to say this though.. there are some things that I don’t like about you, but I would never ask you to change ‘cause I love you, wholly, if you didn’t have those little things that I don’t like, you wouldn’t be you, and maybe I would not like you at all. Don’t leave me hanging here, and talk to me! You repeatedly asked me to take you as you are, and I do.. completely! Now I ask you to take ME as I am, to love the good and the bad that comes with me.. don’t be like this.




http://myabnormalife.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment