Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let's start again. Hi, my name is..


Have you ever been through the awkward, but kind of fantastic stage where you and your significant other start all over again? Did I make myself clear? No? Haha, ok let's try this again, the girl I love is very weird.. recently she's been like irritated, and I don't know if it's because of me, but everytime I see her it's like we barely know each other.. and that made me sad, but I tried my best not to show it.

Now that we haven't been seeing each other, we've been talking through gchat, and I get this awkward feeling that we're starting all over again. I said fantastic 'cause it's like I've been given a second chance to do things right. My best friend keeps telling me to ignore her, and to stop loving her, I'm like 'dude, seriously, when you're dealing with true love it is IMPOSSIBLE to stop loving that person all of a sudden, plus I dont wanna ignore her 'cause she means half the world to me, and we have this amazing chemistry'.


I don't ever wanna lose her, even as a friend, and yes, I get it, he's worried about me because I'm a little bitty depressed, but it is a normal stage.. plus I'm stubborn as hell and I don't want to give her up just yet. I'm sure that I'll realize when's the right time to let her go as a lover and embrace her friendship. I had to fall for the most amazing/beautiful/peculiar/loving/sweet/cute/objective/analytic/overthinking woman in the whole world, kudos to me -.-



Love,
Larkin

No comments:

Post a Comment