Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LesChick Flick

Oh my God you guys!! I know I may be judged for what I'm about to say.. I may not be the best lesbian for taking this long to watch this but I gotta saay!!! I just saw Imagine Me & You (2005).. One of the best epic romance chick flicks I've ever seen in general (heterosexual and gay) it is very cute.. I've loved Piper Perabo since Coyote Ugly (2000 starring with the beautiful Maria Bello) and of course, the sexy/beautiful Lena Heady which I've seen before very sexy handling guns in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008). This movie shows you exactly what true love is, it DOES involve love at first sight, it does involve fantasizing 24/7 and not being able to sleep because you cant stop thinking about that significant other. That everytime you see her you just melt, and the butterflies in your stomach fly all over, and you feel a force from the beyond controlling you 'cause you can't seem to control your impulses..! I'm going through all of this for the first time, and now I know that I should not let go.. just give time and let fate decide wether that goat is for me, or not. :)

Imagine Me & You
Piper & Lena
Coyote Ugly
Maria & Piper

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Sexy, beautiful Lena




Love,
Larkin


2 comments:

  1. that's one of my favorite movies I sooo love it, have you seen I can't think straight?
    if not do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just saw this!! Blogspot does not inform me when someone posts a comment, I apologize
    and NO! I'm gonna look for it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete