Monday, February 14, 2011

Ignorance.. really.. ugh

Nothing makes me more sick than a cocky heterosexual claiming that us, gay people, are whats wrong in the world.. and they forget the fact that its not us who hate other people. It is us who respect far more than “normal” heterosexuals. As soon as anyone starts to judge, he/she is wrong. It makes me sick, but far more sad to read hate messages.. something’s wrong with the world. If you hate or judge, then you are less human, and you people make me doubt my faith in humanity. Homosexuality is not a sickness, it’s a way of living, it’s in our hormones, DNA, minds, hearts. I cannot explain why Im not at all attracted to men, I only know that the female anatomy and way of thinking make me melt, when I listen to a girls voice I get so nervous I find myself having difficulty breathing. I love women, I love them wholly, their voice, their touch, their expressions, their heart, their body, their laugh, their eyes, their hair, legs, torso, waist, minds. And I swear I do not have anything against men, I’m just not into them. And I do not accept hate messages to any gay person ‘cause you have no idea what he/she have been through in their process of acceptance with themselves, families, and friends. So I ask you to grow a heart and BACK OFF haters, stop bothering people that are not the same as you, that think different, have a different skin color, speak different language, that do not find sexually attractive people from the opposite sex. Live and let live.

No comments:

Post a Comment