Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Do That Too

Heyooo beautiful peeeeople! New day, best mood ever! So I went to my school, I got there 3 minutes early (for the first time ever) and NO ONE was there.. don't you hate it when, for a change, you get some place early and everybody else decides to take their time?? It happens to me more often than you think.. anyway, I had my acting class and now im preparing for an audition!! YES! The musical is Hairspray and the role Ill audition for is Penny's mother, my character will be based on Jackie Hoffman's personification, and Ira from Desperate Housewives, Ill tell you how it goooes! I'm a little excited. YAY hahaha.

Ok so, I found on twitter this user that goes by IDoThat2, check it out! It's hilarious!! If you saw my video A Lil Bit About Me and you actually payed attention at what I was saying and you, indeed, checked out everyoneisgaydotcom AND you found them funny (and Kristin gorgeous), then trust my judgement and check it out. Im gonna post some of the tweets that I relate too --

1. You are never too old for a Disney movie
         100% true, I cant get tired of Disney movies

2. Dear homework: You're not attractive, I'm not doing you
          Pff, nobody could've said this better

3. Talk to you all night = Die from lack of sleep next day.. Worth every minute
           Cheesy, but totally me <3

4. I love people who text back instantly
          I do that, only because I think that it's childish to make the other person suffer

5. Meeting someone in the weirdest way, then they're a huge part of your life
          Special someone's sigh..

6. Saying something then realizing it sounded extremely sexual
         Happens to me EVERY single time

7. Open fridge, nothing. Freezer? nothing. Might as well try the fridge again
          Every time..

8. Texting someone to say that you're outside their house instead of knocking
         I'm extremely lazy, I don't even bother to knock

9. I hate saying hi to people, and they don't see you, and you feel stupid
          And if someone is watching you they laugh their little heart out at you.. and you blush #awesome

10. I keep twisting the door knob even after I know it's locked
          #actofdesperation

11. I hate it when my parents ask me who I'm texting!
         Nosy parents.. argh

12. No, I'm not being immature, I'm having fun. You should try it.
           OOOH bburn

13. Knocking something over, catching it, and being amazed by your own reflexes
            adding - Im a Ninja! hiya! I'm awesome

14. I love it when I know something I'm not supposed to know
           and then you feel powerful and connected

15. Saying : Oh! -- like you get it.. But you still have no idea
          and you make a Yeah face

16. Trying to fix things by hitting them
           like a cellphone, computer, laptop, dvd, tv... always do that.. always works

17. People who make you happy the second they start talking to you
          That only happens to me with one person.. my goat.. and my heart jumps a little.. sigh :(

18. If I text a person in the same room as me, I stare at them until they get it
            #idothattoo and I feel creepy

19. Yelling "Run Forrest, fun" when you see someone running
           I also apply "Run Joanne, run" from the House Bunny

20. Laughing so hard you feel a six pack coming on
          And then you brag about it and you start telling people "touch it, touch it" and you feel sexy


These are some of the tweets that I loved but she has many more, really check her out.. Ill come back in a bit peeps! :) Happy Tuesday!

Love,
Larkin

No comments:

Post a Comment